A beautiful floral illustration and a customisable design make this wedding invitation set a perfect choice for spring and summer weddings or nature-loving couples.
After you have made your purchase, your file/s is available to download immediately.
For our USA / Canada customers, please download the following files:
blue protea 1_US.zip
blue protea 2_US.zip
For all our other customers, please download the following files:
blue protea 1_A4.zip
blue protea 2_A4.zip
WHAT YOU GET
You shall receive 12 pdfs with trim marks for easy cutting (available in both US Letter and A4 format) and a detail instruction sheet.
x1 Save the date template (5 x 7")
x3 invitation templates (5 x 7")
x3 Details templates (5 x 7", 4 x6" and 3.5 x 5")
x4 RSVP templates (3.5 x 5") and
x1 Thank you template (3.5 x 5")
Two 5 x 7" fit on a PDF
Two 4 x6" fit on a PDF
Four 3.5 x 5" fit on a PDF
HOW IT WORKS
1. Open the file in Acrobat Reader.
2. To edit, click and enter your text in the highlighted text (blue box) only. All other elements are locked in place and cannot be edited. Please keep in mind that non-highlighted text boxes as well as the design elements are locked and is not editable. To see which parts of the files you can edit or how much text you can add, please refer to the product page and image gallery.
3.Print and trim!
IMPORTANT - Please Read
• Open your PDF files on a PC or Mac (NOT on a smartphone or tablet) with Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free here: www.get.adobe.com/reader
• Use the ‘Form Field Text Properties’ toolbar to edit font, size and colour.
- Mac Users, press [Command-E]
- PC Users, press [Ctrl-E]
• No need to download fonts.
• Our instant download files are designed to set up multiple cards on a page, and is suited to print on your home printer or local copy centers eg OfficeWorks, Staples or Office Max. Some printing shop, online printing (eg Vistaprint) and off-set printers will require single card on a document (1up) which is not compatible with our files. Please source an alternative printer, many will accept our file format. Please also keep in mind that our files are PDF ONLY and they cannot be saved as JPEGs.
• Print at actual size or 100%. NEVER scale your print or set to print ‘Fit to size’, as this will distort the image.
• For best results, we recommend printing the files on heavy card stock of 300 – 350gsm, with a minimum of 250gsm.
• We don’t offer refunds or exchanges on any of our instant download files. Please view the listing carefully prior to purchasing, or send us any questions you may have before placing an order. All files come as described in the listing. By purchasing 3 Eggs Design products, you have read and agreed to these terms.
This is a digital purchase; no physical item will be mailed. Every effort has been made to represent the true colours, but it may vary from screen to screen and printer to printer. This is a non-editable file. Files are for personal use only and may not be commercially reproduced, resold or distributed.
Written in the stars are the words 'We Do'. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY ITCopy and paste this URL into your web browser:https://templett.com/design/demo/3eggs/3000618,3000832,3000807,3000729,3003719 THE PROCESS After checkout, download the instruction sheet. You will then receive an email from Templett (your email address that you have registered with us....
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY ITCopy and paste this URL into your web browser:https://templett.com/design/demo/3eggs/2942449,2944115,2944119,2944123,2944137,2944142,2944255 THE PROCESS After checkout, download the instruction sheet. You will then receive an email from Templett (your email address that you have registered with us. Please check your email spam folder in case the...
A refined take on boho style, this pampas grass wedding invitation features a stylish illustration and lighter colours. The design boasts blush pink and beige colours that give the exotic leaves and flowers a sophisticated look. A blend of swirling calligraphy and simple, modern fonts...